Earn Residual Income With Remote Accounting Services By Referring New Clients!
All new business referred to Remote Accounting Services nets the referrer a 25% residual on all services billed. The residual monies are paid at referrer’s preference (ACH, wire, check, PayPal, etc.). Whether it is a one-time transaction or several dozen throughout course of a calendar year; there is no limit to the amount of business you can refer. Referrers have a full calendar year from date of introduction to earn income!
Simple Referral Scenarios That Benefit You
- Referring a new tax client – Personal or Business.
- Most tax transactions are submitted annually, but can be quarterly.
- Fairly easy to engage; simply note any friends/family who have not filed taxes.
- Anyone you know or run into who is going to corporate offices (H&R Block).
- Referring a new business client – Small to Mid Size.
- The residuals on these referrals have higher earning potential.
- The larger the business, the bigger your residual checks will be (Strictly one calendar year).
- Referring Consulting Projects or Correspondence.
- Projects that need to be completed for a business, or personal client.
- Projects can last several months or just a few days.
- The more specific and complex the need, the more likely the residual earning rises.
- Correspondence to IRS letters, prior year tax returns needed to be filed, miscellaneous accounting tasks.
To get more information simply click the Home or Contact pages and input your info with requests. We can also be reached at email@example.com!